View Profile Akino1993

11 Movie Reviews

Oh wow !!!

Wow you really get all those greatest games and flash movies on Newgrounds and mixed them together. They're so great, and fit with the music. My favorite now !

Great

Did that bug suck his blood like the wikipedia article said ? I though his taling-non-stop made the fish die, lolz!

Yes! Awesome this time too !

It's pretty short... but still cool!

7 Game Reviews

In order to restart this game, right click on the game's screen, choose Settings, choose the folder icon which is the Local Storage and decrease the number KB to None.
Overall, this is a very beautiful made game.

Gotta say, this helps me to get motivation and concentrate on doing stuffs. Pretty great job to put all those together. Please keep up the good work! ;3

deathink responds:

Yeah I personally wanted this for when I am working... turning the slide show off uses less internet bandwidth, just in case you need a little extra.

Definitely a most addictive game on NG! (is that too much? lawl )
I used to has problems with passing the level, but the game was built so fine that fits those who good at both tower defense and basics of pokemon :D .
I would just train my pokemons and buy TM/HMs (even the strongest TM is also 10k pkmoney wooooots ). My best choices of TM are : Seismic Toss, Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Moonlight, Rest and Whirlwind.
I haven't finished this yet (already at Route 8), just can't wait to finish this game.

1 Audio Review

im just gonna be a selfish fan who would yell at you to finish this song quickly CUZ IM SO PSYCHED RIGHT NOW

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

The song is finished... the reason the full song isn't up is because it's an album exclusive along with 5 other new songs which are in the works.

Although when I finish the album, I MIGHT upload a few full tracks to Youtube and/or Soundcloud for promotional purposes.

But it's nice to know you're psyched regardless, means I'm not failing miserably at music. ;D

1 Art Review

Nice

Good coloring, i'm envy you :3 .
I think Damien's hand look okay, fits with his surprising look :3