One Chance One Chance

In order to restart this game, right click on the game's screen, choose Settings, choose the folder icon which is the Local Storage and decrease the number KB to None.
Overall, this is a very beautiful made game.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Gotta say, this helps me to get motivation and concentrate on doing stuffs. Pretty great job to put all those together. Please keep up the good work! ;3

deathink responds:

Yeah I personally wanted this for when I am working... turning the slide show off uses less internet bandwidth, just in case you need a little extra.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Definitely a most addictive game on NG! (is that too much? lawl )
I used to has problems with passing the level, but the game was built so fine that fits those who good at both tower defense and basics of pokemon :D .
I would just train my pokemons and buy TM/HMs (even the strongest TM is also 10k pkmoney wooooots ). My best choices of TM are : Seismic Toss, Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Moonlight, Rest and Whirlwind.
I haven't finished this yet (already at Route 8), just can't wait to finish this game.

Vampire Vision Vampire Vision

Tip

play this game with a pen tablet is much easier playing with a mouse.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Lolz

Wadolf shuts down portal to sell flashlights instead !
Oh yah this game rocks when you get used to it. Try to low down quality, the game will run easier.
Uhm... sometimes i can't see the enemy's life bar (although i was hittin' him!) ... may be it is just me. :P

Crunchball 3000 Crunchball 3000

Sport game! Yay!

This game is great! I little confused at first, but it's awesome when I get into it!

The Flashy Tutorial The Flashy Tutorial

Well.. not bad...

May be i'll bookmark this... 'cause there are many things i can learn from. Great job.